Internal Metatarsal Guard
Weight: 30.7 oz/870.33 g
Type: Work Boots, Steel Toe, Waterproof
Activities: Construction Jobsite
Weather: Wet – waterproof
Fit Tip: Most customers find this style is true to size!
Lining: Moisture wicking textile
Upper: Full-grain leather
Rubber: Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
Collar Height: 15.24cm/6"
Utility Features: KEEN.Dry, KEEN.Grip (Oil/Slip Resistant), Metatarsal guard, Steel Toe
Measurement Note: Our measurements were taken using a Men’s size 9 US (42.0 EU). Measurements may vary by size.
- Abrasion resistant tough-tec leather
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Internal metatarsal guard
- KEEN.DRY ™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH and Mt standards
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper
KEEN.DRY - A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN - This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
KEEN.PROTECT - Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
KEEN.GRIP - Our oil and slip resistant outsoles meet or exceed ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards.
LEFT & RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL SAFETY TOE
Uniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, & composite toe
designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort.
Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.
Sizes: 7-12, 13, 14, 15 M; 7-12, 13, 14, 15 W