Men's Steel Toe
Weight: 19.2 oz/544.31 g
Type: Work Shoes, Steel Toe
Activities: Construction Jobsite
Fit Tip: Most customers find this style is true to size!
Lining: Hydrophobic mesh
Upper: Leather and textile
Rubber: Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
Utility Features: Oil and Slip Resistant, Steel Toe
Measurement Note: Our measurements were taken using a Men’s size 9 US (42.0 EU). Measurements may vary by size.
- Contoured heel lock
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Mesh liner provides breathability to help keep your feet cool in warm weather environments
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Reflective webbing for additional safety
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Water resistant nubuck leather upper
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN - This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
KEEN.PROTECT - Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
LEFT & RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL SAFETY TOE
Uniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, & composite toe
designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort.
Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.
Sizes: 7-12, 13, 14 M; 7-12, 13, 14 W