Women's Steel Toe
Weight: 17.0 oz/481.94 g
Type: Work Shoes, Steel Toe
Activities: Construction Jobsite
Fit Tip: Most customers find this style is true to size!
Lining: Hydrophobic mesh
Upper: Leather and textile
Rubber: Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
Utility Features: ESD, Oil and Slip Resistant, Steel Toe
Measurement Note: Our measurements were taken using a Women’s size 7 US (37.5 EU). Measurements may vary by size.
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Electro static dissipative (ESD) footwear is constructed to reduce excess static electricity
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 SD Standards
- Mesh liner provides breathability to help keep your feet cool in warm weather environments
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Reflective webbing for additional safety
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Water resistant nubuck leather upper
- Women's specific last for better comfort and fit
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN - This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
KEEN.PROTECT - Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
LEFT & RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL SAFETY TOE - Uniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, & composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort.
Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.
Sizes: 5-11 M; 5-11 W