Men's Steel Toe
Weight: 24.7 oz/700.23 g
Type: Work Boots, Steel Toe, Waterproof
Activities: Construction Jobsite
Weather: Wet – waterproof
Fit Tip: Most customers find this style is true to size!
Lining: Hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort lining
Upper: Waterproof nubuck
Rubber: Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
Utility Features: KEEN.Dry, Oil and Slip Resistant, Steel Toe
Measurement Note: Our measurements were taken using a Men’s size 9 US (42.0 EU). Measurements may vary by size.
- Contoured heel lock
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- KEEN.DRY ™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Reflective webbing for additional safety
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
KEEN.DRY - A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN - This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
KEEN.PROTECT - Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
LEFT & RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL SAFETY TOE - Uniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, & composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort.
Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.
Sizes: 7-12, 13, 14, 15 M; 7-12, 13, 14, 15 W